September - December
• Contact the Rivers Admissions Office by phone or online to request our viewbook.
• Attend Discover Rivers on Sunday, September 22, from 1-3:30 p.m.
• Schedule your admissions interview and tour of our campus.
• Register for and take standardized testing required for admission. If you plan to apply for grades 6, 7 or 8, you need to take the ISEE. If you plan to apply for grades 9, 10, or 11, you need to take the SSAT.
• Attend our Open House on Saturday, October 26, from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
• At the end of your first quarter or trimester, ask your school to send us a copy of your official transcript.
• Attend one of our Regional Evening Receptions. Dates TBA.
December - January
• Request recommendations from your English Teacher, Math Teacher and Guidance Counselor or Next School Counselor. (Optional: Special Interest form). Forms are available at www.ravenna-hub.com
• Work on your Candidate Application Form and be sure your parents complete the Parent Application Form.
• Schedule your interview and campus tour if you have not done so yet.
• Attend either the Middle School Admissions Evening on Tuesday, Jan. 7th, from 7-8:30 p.m. or the Upper School Admissions Evening on Thursday, Jan. 9th, from 7-8:30 p.m.
• Complete your standardized testing requirements.
• Check with your teachers to make sure that they have submitted your recommendations and that your school has sent in your official transcript.
• Applications for admission are due on January 15th.
• Applications for Financial Aid are due on January 15th.
March - April
• Notification of all admissions decisions will be available electronically on March 10th through ravenna-hub.com.
• All admitted students are invited to visit Rivers and attend classes with a student host. The 2020 Visiting Days are March 30th and April 6th and 7th. Admitted students will receive an invitation to these events with their admission packets.
• On Wednesday, April 1st, all admitted students and parents are invited to the Reception for Admitted Families (5-7 p.m.)
• April 10th is the Student Reply Date and the date by which all families must make their enrollment decisions.